Midi engines (70hp, 80hp & 90hp)
The range MP-470, MP-480 and MP-490 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel engines with hydraulic gearboxes, developing max hp at 2,500 rpm (Recreational Craft Directive emission compliant).
The engine is supplied complete with a heat exchanger and header tank, water cooled exhaust manifold, fresh and sea water pumps, stainless injection bend, mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters, heavy weight flywheel for smooth running at low rpm, flywheel housing, 12 volt starter and 50 amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid, deluxe control panel with key start switch and push button stop, Rev counter, temp gauge, oil pressure gauge, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low readings. It comes complete with ‘easi-plug’ fitting to the engine harness on a 5M loom.
Hydraulic gearbox with choice of reduction ratio, heavy duty engine feet, "Morse" type end fittings for speed and gear control, and operator’s manual. Packed on pallet with up to a 3 year warranty.
- Quality engine design for the harsh marine environment.
- Reliable heat exchanger cooled, naturally aspirated, direct injection diesel engine.
- Designed for both leisure and commercial applications.
- Cast iron cylinder head and block.
- Deluxe control panel as standard
- Stainless water injected exhaust elbow
- Calorifier fittings as standard
- Sump pump as standard
- Excellent fuel consumption
- Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox